Pages





Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scary sis (=.=)

Scary.


Yes, that's the most perfect word in the world to describe my sister


or better known as my elder sister aka my only sister :)
She is actually a very nice person Cute Rabbit Emoticon
Yup..a very nice person.. My Melody Smiley


but sometimes...
she is VERY SCARY.Onion Head Emoticon


Scary to the point that..once she ask you to do something..
There's no "No. I'm not gonna do it." Monkey Emoticons thing in her dictionary..
there's only.. "Yes. Mam. I'll do it right away."Monkey Emoticons


If you don't wanna do it.. she will give you 'THE LOOK!'


uh-huh..I'm not joking..when I wrote 'the look'..


I really mean it Cute Cat Emoticon


it will be something like this..

My sis : "DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I'VE JUST SAID? THEN, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" Monkey Emoticons

[She didn't really say it out loud..
but she'll only look at me with 'the look' which has the same meaning as those words..^^]

Me : Monkey Emoticons *shocked to the max*


and it really made me do things that I'm supposed to do in less than a second! Cute Bunny Smiley


it's not doing something bad though..


it's just some house chores that we both are supposed to do TOGETHER..


but sometimes..


I'm kind of..


I REPEAT..

KIND OF lazy Cute Cat Emoticonto do it~

which will have to make her use force to make me do those house chores Monkey Emoticons

she has no choice but to use her power as the eldest sis to order me around..hehehfull body keroppi frog emoticon 2 Keroppi Frog Emoticons

yea~ yea~ I know..it's her duty to do so..but still..haih..full body keroppi frog emoticon 6 Keroppi Frog Emoticons


but I gotta admit that I'm a lil' naughty/stubborn at times..


JUST SOMETIMES xD


not all the times XP

*If I've got a lil' sis, I would have done the same though* Monkey Emoticons



anyway..love ya sis...muaxx..xoxo ASCII Emoticon

*I just hope that she didn't read this post* heheh Monkey Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment