Pages





Thursday, April 14, 2011

Never Say Never 3D




OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!
I don't even know how to start due to over excited after watching Justin Bieber's Movie xD
I wanted to watch it ever since I first heard it last year and yay!
I finally have watched it today! :)
Before I watched NSN, honestly,
I never expected for the movie to be this AWESOME & AMAZING!
I just thought that it would be some kind of just
a normal celebrity's documentary show about their life and stuff like that
but I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!
IT'S ACTUALLY WAY MORE THAN THAT!


I just watched it today ^^ because it has just hit Malaysia's theater 12 days ago~
and I finally got a chance to watch it =)
Even though I missed the movie's premiere (T_T)
but who cares =)
as long as I can watch the whole thing, that's way more than enough ^^



Alright, stop talking about me xD
Let's just straight to the point of writing about the NSN Movie :)



It started by introducing his family background which consists of
his mommy, daddy and of course Justin Bieber ^^
His mother is actually a single mother as his parents divorced when he was 10 months old.
He started to play drums at the age of 2 by just hit on the drums randomly
BUT with a proper beats, guess he's really gifted and is meant to be a performer ^^
He has been through A LOT OF OBSTACLES to be what he is today such as

.
.
.
.

Erm, why don't you guys watch it by yourself to know what had happened to him? ^^
because I can never finish writing the whole story up xD
and I can never describe it as good as the movie does ^^
Honestly without a doubt, this movie is really inspirational!
It can make one believe that
dreams can always be achieved with all the hard works and also
by never say never to anything that you want to be ^^
AND OF COURSE BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN DO IT! :)



THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE :

During the part where the video of his concert was shown,
when Justin held his hand out,
I really felt as if he was reaching out to my hand xD
Just like this ^^


Never Say Never

and this :)

Never Say Never2


They were lots of these type of scenes where I felt as if I am at his concert! (≧∇≦)


Another best part is that, every time JB appeared,
it felt as if he was just right in front of my eyes!
I couldn't stop squealing in the cinema whenever he appeared
because it felt so REAL! xD
Kyaaaaaaa! \(^_^)/


Love you Justin Bieber! :)



You guys should watch it too :)
It's totally worth it to watch such a movie =D



No comments:

Post a Comment