Pages





Saturday, April 23, 2011

Expect the Unexpected :)


I started off blogger with running a blog which is all about Korean pop~
I'm like such a very crazy fan girl of Kpop male idols (* ̄▽ ̄*)
They are just way too hot and sexy which make me can't resist them at all xD
but to stalk and also updating myself with their latest news at my lil' bloggy
(I should have called it Crazy Kpop Fangirl instead hahah xD)
Anyway, I named it "My Lil' Voice" because it was originally about my daily life and my very own opinion about the Kpop world but in the end I noticed that people started to be more interested about those Kpop updates and asking for more (* ̄ー ̄)v
So, I decided to actually make it as officially for Kpop updates only and create another blog for my own personal updates.......
that's the reason why this blog is created... \(^▽^)/

I put up a gadget for that blog which is called Feedjit Live so that I can know from where do my readers came from and how do they found my blog.
So, when I was updating that blog and checking out the latest updates of that gadget...
there's something which caught my attention ( ̄o ̄)
it was...this thing...




It says that there's a reader from Seoul, South Korea found my blog from a KOREAN SEARCH ENGINE! which is known as Naver.com

*the one which is circled with pink lines is my blog ^O^*
-Yup, surrounded with Korean words xD-


It's something like Google which Korean usually use.
Basically most of the websites which is written in Korean Language will appear on the search engine but UNEXPECTEDLY my Kpop blog which is all written in English, appeared in their search engine..
I was like...OMG! couldn't believe that because it's kinda impossible~
I know that it's not that shocking for you guys because duhh~ this is internet that we are talking about..
obviously it's not impossible for that to happen but seriously this is something big for me because their idol usually search about themselves with that search engine so I really hope from now on my blog will keep on appearing at their search engine xD so that those idols will stop by at my blog (≧∇≦) and acknowledge it :) and if possible leave a message for me..hehe.. (⌒▽⌒;)

Seriously, I have been trying to contact those idols through twitter but they did not reply me at all,
not even once (T_T)..Only those who are lucky enough got replies from them..
Haih, I guess I have to try harder eh :)
It's not wrong to expect the unexpected right? ^^

p/s : I'm such a crazy kpop fangirl who really hopes that one day I can actually meet them in person..
even though some of the Kpop celebs have held concerts here in my country, Malaysia but I haven't attended any of them because there's always something that happened to me every time they are here.
Guess it's not the right time for me to meet them yet, isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment