Pages





Monday, September 2, 2013

Future.

Oh my, it has been a while since I last updated this blog. Busy. Just too busy lately. Busy taking a nap. Hahah.
Finally, September has arrived.
Yup, it's all about university intake baby.
Guess which University I got?
No idea?
Let me tell you :D
UNIMAP. Yup. It's in Perlis. I've got Degree for Mechanical Engineering course.
Two years ago, before I enter Pre-U, I was accepted in UITM Arau for Diploma Computer Science.
I do really love Computer Science and it was my very first choice but I rejected that offer because I preferred Pre-U and I took Science stream, Physics :)
Well, Form Six education is only for a year and half ^^ compared to Diploma course which is 2 years and a half.
Macam tak percaya kan dua kali apply UPU, dua-dua dapat Perlis.
Wonder what's up with it? Anything special there?
Future husband? LOL
Anyway, at the same time, I'm accepted to UNITEN for Software Engineering course.
YES! I FREAKING LOVE SE!
Coding is so my thing.
So, I have accepted the offer to UNITEN because I really want to be a Software Engineer.
I'm not that interested in Mechanical Engineering though.
Hurrmm, can't wait for the registration day! Woots~ ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment