Pages





Wednesday, February 6, 2013

These are the times when I am quite...lonely.



I have a dream to achieve and a goal to strike. 
Every time I see people my age is already moving forward and way further from where I am now...I feel so lonely. 
I mean, it's mainly because I feel like I am the only one who haven't had want I want to. 
But, I am aware that I am not the only one. 
It's just that sometimes I got carried away and I will start to think too much.
Listening to music does make me feel more relax and can you even believe it that I feel better when I am revising my Korean skills. 
It feels a lot better when I finally can read Korean language and understand them.
It made me believe that if I can read and understand a foreign language, I can definitely make my dreams come true.
Effort is all I need.
Have you heard of, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do?


No comments:

Post a Comment