Pages





Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life is not that unfair..don't they?






It is common to feel that life is rather unfair but hey, didn't good things always come after the bad one?
No?
But they always do, isn't it? 
Well, as for me, I view it as part of our life.
I mean, it would be a total lie if I said that I have never felt unfair before.
Yes, I admit that there are times when I felt like life is kind of unfair.
I would be thinking about it all night long.
The only way to deal with it is by thinking about all the good memories.
Those moments do made me smile.
It indeed made a stronger person as there are more reasons to move on.
That's when you realized that life is really fair IF we go with the flow.
Do  not worry about the flowing tears because the bad moments will eventually past.




It will...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment