Pages





Monday, December 12, 2011

Dance Concept~~~^^


Me & my girls are preparing a dance performance for Teacher's Day 2012 and that's like 5-6 months to go. In the meantime, we are in the progress of discussing our concept. All of us kind of agreed to the cute+sexy concept. It's like half cute and half sexy. The story line for our dance is something like good girl gone bad. 

Originally, I wanted to dance to hip hop/free style but  most of the groups will be performing to this concept and I want something different. Besides, I can't seem to find any guys for our dance crew.


1. Hip Hop/Freestyle concept


So, it's no more on the list. T.T 


Well, there's plenty of concepts in my mind. No worries :D NEXT! hahah.
 My next concept would be kind of sexy but not too sexy. It's more like strong and aggressive dance steps but the problem is some of my girls worried that they could not fit the concept. 



2. Sexy but not too sexy concept

Gotta push aside this one as well.


That's not a  problem at all ^^ So, I moved on to the next concept which is cute. Hahah. I know. I'm kind of worried if I could not dance cutely for the whole 4-5 minutes. All this while I've been practicing to those aggressive dance steps and out of sudden I need to dance cutely. o(≧▽≦)  I do worried that dancing cutely would be kind of boring if  the dance steps or the song chosen does not fit and that will totally be a turn off.


3. Cute concept 

So, it's a no-no.


In the end, my and my girls decided for the concept to be cute+sexy but not too sexy.
(because we have rules to follow so I don't think so dancing sexily is allowed) Hahahah xD 

4. Cute+Sexy but not too sexy concept (Accepted!)

Anyway, I do hink this combination would be perfect.
To be honest, I do want to dance cutely xD hehe but couldn't find a group for it and now finally I've found you girls. Muaxxx girls. <3   
I do believe that my girls will rock the stage out.(≧∇≦)/ 


Let's do our best girls! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

No comments:

Post a Comment