Pages





Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cute...dentist?





Ever since I was a little kid, I have never ever liked dentist. I mean, I don't hate them but it's just that it's freaking me out when they put all those metal things into my mouth (whatever it is called =.= ) Anyway, I was supposed to go to dentist A but there were lots of patient. I reached there quite early around 10 something in the morning but I was the 19th patient. (=.=) So, they told me that I'll have to come again 3 hours later and that's like 1:30p.m. There's no way I'm going to wait that long I mean I've got some other things to do so  I ended up go to dentist B.

It was my first time there because usually for my whole life I've only been to dentist A. I can't deny that dentist A is very good and gentle but what can I do? There were too many people. Anyway, back to dentist B. I was kind of shocked that the place was big and nice (O.O) because from the outside it looks like JUST A NORMAL dentist but in the inside DAMN! THAT'S NICE and so comfortable ^^ I was so glad that I was the 4th patient. They have two dentist working there so I don't have to wait for so long. It was quite fast. But still basically I was kind of nervous =.= while waiting for my turn. Well, I went there just to check, clean and polish my teeth. Only That. But, yes, I was kind of worry because I don't know who the hell is the doctor. Is it a he or she and whatsoever. After waited for around 20 minutes, finally it's my turn and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The dentist is kind of cute and gosh he is so gentle and sweet :) and I felt comfortable~^^  Honestly, in the beginning I look really stupid with that scared-of-dentist look =.= but still who cares~~~Hahah~~! I'm kind of interested in braces so as I was doing some research about it I found out about invisalign. It's quite interesting because no one knows that you're wearing braces as it is invisible xD Cool right? heheh Hurmm...I wonder where can I get those? >< I mean I know it's definitely at the dentist but which dentist got it? (?_?)

No comments:

Post a Comment