Pages





Saturday, February 5, 2011

The reasons behind a smile







People always say a smile will take away all the sadness....
and yes I do always smile :)
I always hide my sorrows, sadness and all the pain with just a smile :)
with that one smile, it make people think that~
"aaawww, she's always smiling..she must has nothing to worry about...she has such a perfect life :)"
but the truth is..

Behind my smile is a hurting heart
behind my laugh I’m falling apart
look closely at me & you will see
the girl I am - isn't really me

even though I tend to...

Hide the pain behind the smile
hide the cries behind the laugh
and do everything little thing I can to hide it

but,

when it hurts so much inside,
there will always a way of showing it,
no matter how many masks I wear...





the picture's credits goes to --ourlovestory.tumblr.com ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment