Pages





Saturday, February 12, 2011

Music in me :)






hurrrrmmmmmm....
speaking of music~
yes~ I'm like one of the craziest people in the world~
who is totally into music~ \(^0^)/
it's like part of my life and I just couldn't survive without it~
I just have to listen to the songs I love for like every hour..
oh wait..every minute..or even every second (#^.^#)
I listen to musics for almost 24/7 non-stop..
and there's always a way for me to listen to the music that I like
regardless where I am(*´▽`*)
and you know what~
when there's no music playing..
I just feel like my life is incomplete~
and yes~
thanks to music for always be there when I can't seem to talk to anyone about
the things which I can't seem to get it out of my head :)


the 2nd picture credits : --ourlovestory.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment